Deploying an automatic email responder
Set an automatic reply to all messages that arrive at your email address. Auto-reply is the standard way to let your mail senders know that you're out of the office or on holiday.
- Go to https://asiakassivut.tuonetti.fi/
- Log in with your username
- Go to My Services by clicking on the "Services" box in the home screen or by clicking on the "Services" -> "My Services" button in the top bar.
- Select the web hosting service you want to edit
- Click on the "Login to Plesk Control Panel" button on the screen.
- Open the "Email" section in the left sidebar.
- Select the email account for which you want to enable autoresponder.
- Open the "Autoresponder" tab.
- Select "Enable autoresponder".
- Fill in the desired settings and the reply message.
- Select "Disable auto-reply" if you want to disable auto-reply at a specific time.
- Finally, press the "Apply" and "Ok" buttons.